Fire in the House!

Fire damanged Bewdley's beloved restaurant and bar on Monday September 28, 2015 in the early hours of the day. The fire call came in just after 5am and by the time the fire department arrived smoke was billowing out the front entrance. Fortunately there were no injuries.

Owner Dave Austin and a group of people watched in the rain as fire crews worked on the building. Mr. Austin was quick to say that he would rebuild and get his staff back to work as soon as possible. "I’m more worried about the employees because without them working they are going to lose everything. So we've got to get them back to work" said owner Dave Austin.

A cigarette can outside Rhino's Restaurant was the likely cause of the fire, official say. Investigators concluded the September 28th fire was accidental. Damage was estimated upwards of $1 million.

Email

info@rhinosroadhouse.com

Reservations

905.797.2744

Location

5078 Rice Lake Drive, Bewdley, ON K0L 1E0